Innovative Home Entertainment Units for Your Home
Built-in entertainment centers add a multitude of storage and display options, while coordinating and integrating into your home’s interior design. Mainly created as built-ins, they add a seamless look and feel. Far from being just a space for your TV, these custom units create plenty of extra storage space for all your favourite things. In fact, modern entertainment centers from Incredible Home can be used as a charging center for other electronics, as a bookshelf, for media storage or as a display space for family photos and more.
Your custom entertainment center will perfectly match your specifications, whether you want the design to blend in or stand out. If you want something that spans the length of the wall, floats gently off the floor, reaches floor to ceiling, or anything in between, we’ll make it happen. Just let us know what you have in mind, and we’ll work with you to create a smart design that exceeds your expectations.
Home Entertainment Unit Options
Floating entertainment centers are installed directly onto the wall, leaving space between the floor and the unit. Excellent for rooms where space is a concern, or just for a cleaner look, these can be designed with everything you’d see in a media center that reaches the floor. We can add display shelves, drawers or doors for extra storage options without reducing your room’s square footage.
Entertainment Centers with fireplaces
Fireplaces are a feature that most homeowners want. A media center with a fireplace creates that cozy feeling, without a mantle or heavy stone surround. For many, a home entertainment center with a built-in electric or gas fireplace ticks all the boxes, providing a low-profile or modern focal point that can stand out or blend into the background. We can integrate the size and style of fireplace of your choice into your new media center.
Media Centers with Additional Storage
Home entertainment centers can be used for so much more than just housing electronics. Young families love to use extra deep, extra wide drawers to store kids’ toys, board games and puzzles. Family book collections can live on the shelves within easy reach and precious photos and heirlooms can be displayed. Some other ideas:
- Tuck throw pillows and blankets into drawers
- A special drawer for each family member for flexible storage
- A dedicated drawer for those wayward remote controls
- A dedicated drawer for video game systems and controllers
- A concealed space for your cable box, modem, router and more
- A specific area for charging and storing devices for streamlined storage
- Conceal speakers and subwoofers without compromising on sound quality
- Add cabinet doors to tuck away the tv and electronics when not in use.
Entertainment Centers Designed to Match Your Home Decor
Whether you are looking for a floor-to-ceiling option or something more compact, we’ll work with you to find the perfect layout, shelf to door and drawer ratio, hardware, finishes and more. We’ll also help you decide on strategic placement of electrical sockets, USB ports and surge protectors. These additions will keep clutter down while ensuring that all your electronics are secure and accounted for.
We’ll work closely with you to ensure that your media center fits your current and future needs. If you’re in the process of building a new home, we can work with you and your builder to create your new built-in media console.
Whether you prefer a high gloss or classic oak finish, rubbed bronze hardware or no hardware at all, we’re experts in building custom pieces that flow perfectly with the style of your home. Your imagination is the only real limit to what we can create. Unlike the products you may see at big box stores, these are made right here on Vancouver Island to your exact specifications. The result? Custom products made to last, with the highest quality eco-friendly materials.
- For open concept kitchen and living areas, consider having the media center “echo” the kitchen cabinetry design
- Consider built-in LED lighting for shelving and cabinet doors
- Consider having the TV nook designed to accommodate future TV upgrades
- Consider a design that goes beyond the feature wall. This adds a very high-end feel and creates storage that integrates with the rest of the room and furniture.
Top-Quality Entertainment Center Hardware and Accessories
On our closets page, you can get a taste of the decorative hardware and finishes to choose from. Go ahead and peruse your favourite home décor magazines and websites to create an idea book with designs and styles catch your eye.
Looking for a mix of open shelving and closed storage to show off your collections without a cluttered look? We can do that! We’ll discuss sizing, placement, rear access panels, TV screen size, height, storage needs and other factors that influence how much you’ll enjoy the experience of your new media center.
Top-Quality Millwork Features for Your Modern Media Center
- Crown molding and furniture kicks
- Soft edge finish
- Industrial strength eco-friendly materials
- Professional installation by our installation team
- Industry-leading warranty
- Created by skilled local craftspeople
- Highest quality hardware and accessories
- Crafted with care and attention to all details
A custom media unit built by Incredible Home will create all-in-one function and storage for the best-loved spaces in your home. To get started on your custom media unit that meets your budget and looks like it is a natural part of your home, please visit our showroom in Victoria, BC or book a design consultation online. You can also call our friendly team at (250) 381-6511. Together we’ll create a one-of-a-kind media center for your living room, den, bedroom or home theater.